Benchmark Monthly Featured Employee: Michelle Miller
Michelle Miller is an assistant scientist who has been in the industry and with Benchmark for two years. She is part of the Laboratory Services department where she works primarily on Research and Development of various projects. She is also the Hazardous Materials Officer in the Safety Committee.
- Personal Info:
- Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri by her two sets of parents and along with two older sisters
- Received Bachelors of Science and a minor in Chemistry, with honors, at Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Missouri
- Attended graduate school at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Recently married in June of 2016
- Reading, cooking, drawing, music, spending time with friends and family, and video games.
One interesting fact, or something that people may be surprised to know about Michelle: She plays the violin, and has been playing since the 5th grade.