Benchmark Monthly Featured Employee: Stephanie Nickelson
Stephanie Nickelson is a Clinical Support/Diagnostic Liaison for Benchmark Biolabs who has been in the animal health industry for 16 years and human health for one. She has been with Benchmark for 16 years. Stephanie has had the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the company, and currently her role is to support clinical projects for all clients, from processing to testing samples to shipping.
- Personal Info:
- B.S in Biology and B.A. in Chemistry from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Originally from Papillion, NE where her mother (a real estate agent) and father (retired from the USPS) still live.
- Has one younger brother who graduated Creighton Medical School and is currently doing his residency in Dallas.
- Married to her husband Shane, an Architectural Drafter, for 7 years.
- Has a 2 year old English Bulldog named Kali.
- All sports, currently involved in bowling
- Anything that involves going out or people watching
One interesting fact, or something that people may be surprised to know about Stephanie: She was a scholarship soccer player on UNL’s inaugural Varsity team. There she was 4 year starter, letter winner and first team all Big 12 selection.