Benchmark Monthly Featured Employee: Jessica Boelter
Jessica Boelter is a Senior Animal Care Technician for Benchmark Biolabs who has been in the animal health industry for 5 years. She has been with Benchmark for one year. Jessica’s role involves planning, coordinating, and conducting many of the clinical studies for the company. Also, to act as liaison for all clinical studies conducted with external contractors.
- Personal Info:
- Born and raised in West Bend, WI (just north of Wilwaukee) with one older brother and several dogs.
- B.S. in Biology from UW-Stevens Point with emphasis in molecular biology research.
- Attended graduate school at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln.
- Has one pet, an Australian Shepherd named Darwin.
- Snowboarding, logic puzzles, music, sports cars, kayaking, paddle boarding, scuba diving, longboarding, and travel.
One interesting fact, or something that people may be surprised to know about Jessica: She was trained in classical piano for over 10 years.