Benchmark Monthly Featured Employee: Kimberly Malleck
Kimberly Malleck is an Associate Scientist who has been with Benchmark Biolabs for 10 years and in the industry for 24. She is responsible for performing routine quality control testing and services for our clients. She also assists with special project needs and is involved with the training of new laboratory personnel.
- Personal Info:
- Married with three children (ages 18, 17, and 7)
- B.S. in Biology from University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Also has a 15 month old white German Shepherd named Charlie along with Shadow and Gracie: 2, ten year old cats who tolerate the dog
- Enjoys running, camping, gardening, music, trivia, puzzles, scuba diving, hiking, and travel in her spare time.
- Visiting with family/friends and watching sporting events is an almost daily occurrence.
One interesting fact, or something that people may be surprised to know about Kimberly: She has lived her entire life in the same county, which may be why she enjoys traveling so much!