Benchmark has the unique capability to serve as the full scale manufacturing arm of any client company, or to simply fill in any gaps that our clients may face when undertaking their manufacturing project. Whether it be a lack of internal manufacturing expertise, or the cost challenges of full-time staffing during the early stages of a project, Benchmark has the ability to provide immediate assistance.
Over the last decade, we have staffed and managed multiple USDA licensed facilities for our customers. Benchmarks unique manufacturing abilities, combined with access to our own industry leading R&D and Regulatory teams, results in rapid development of both the manufacturing process, as well as supporting technologies for the client.
Benchmark offers a full range of process development options as well, including but not limited to:
- Tissue Culture
- Down-Stream Processing
- Adjuvant Development
The Benchmark-Client Manufacturing Model has been simple and effective:
- A small facility is located either on the Benchmark campus, or in close proximity, that can provide the necessary site for an establishment.
- The facility is populated with the appropriate infrastructure and equipment to accomplish the client manufacturing goals.
- The facility and all internals are leased by the client, and fully staffed by Benchmark personnel, or any combination of client personnel.
- All Establishment and Product Licenses are owned by the client. Benchmark simply assists in the design, construction management, operations, and staffing of the facility on the clients behalf.
- The sponsor owns all inventories (raw materials, work in progress, and finished goods).
This model can be customized at any step of the way to address your specific manufacturing issues.
Benchmark has a proven track record of providing non-traditional manufacturing services as well, such as products or antigens that require specialized technologies or unique regulatory consideration.
No project is too large, too small, or too challenging for our model to be successfully implemented.
Please contact us for more details, or if your specific manufacturing need is not addressed above.